Countdown Listens Survey Terms and Conditions
Countdown Listens Survey – Prize Draw
1. The Countdown Listens Survey Draw (the “Draw”) commences at 12:01am on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 11:59pm on the last day of each calendar month (the “Survey Period”).
2. The Draw is promoted by Woolworths New Zealand Limited (“Countdown”), 80 Favona Road, Mangere, Auckland, 1640, New Zealand.
3. The Draw is open to all Countdown supermarket customers (but not Countdown online shopping customers) who make a purchase at a participating Countdown supermarket during the Survey Period and receive a receipt that includes information regarding how to enter and complete the online survey at www.countdownlistens.co.nz (the “Survey”).
4. To enter the Draw customers must enter the transaction number and store number provided on the receipt at www.countdownlistens.co.nz and complete the Survey in its entirety. Customers must also provide their contact details as set out in the Survey in order to enter the Draw. For each completed Survey the customer will receive one (1) entry into that Survey Period’s Prize draw. Employees of Countdown are eligible to participate. A customer can only enter the Draw once every 24 hours
5. There are six prizes drawn for each Survey Period. Each prize draw winner will receive a Countdown Gift Card as a prize (the “Prize”). The first valid entry drawn will win a $500 Prize. The next five valid entries drawn will win a $100 Prize. Each monthly draw will take place on the first Monday of the month for the calendar month prior. Winners of the Prize can only win once. The Prize will be sent to the winner by courier at Countdown’s cost.
6. Countdown will make all reasonable efforts to notify Prize winners at the contact details provided in the Survey within seven working days of the relevant Prize draw. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within this time frame, a winner will be redrawn. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate contact details when completing the Survey.
7. Countdown’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Countdown Gift Card terms and conditions will apply to the use and redemption of the Prize, see: http://www.countdown.co.nz/our-brands/giftcards for details. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason a Prize winner does not redeem the Prize or any element of the Prize within the time stipulated by Countdown, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize or that element of the Prize.
9. Countdown reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Countdown using the entrant’s first name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Draw (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Countdown.
11. The details of winners of the Draw will be posted on: http://www.countdown.co.nz/promotion-terms-and-conditions/countdown-listens-survey
12. Countdown may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Survey Period.
14. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, including any liability of Countdown to a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Countdown shall not otherwise be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Survey and/or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or Prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
15. Information on how to enter the Survey and the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Survey is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.