Countdown operates a number of full-services pharmacies across New Zealand, providing customers with convenient access to professional pharmacists at a time that suits them.
Customers can drop off their prescriptions, do their shopping, and collect their items on the way out. Every Countdown Pharmacy is open from 9am to 8pm.
At Countdown Pharmacy we:
- Dispense medicines that are prescribed on a prescription form by your doctor, dentist, midwife or nurse prescriber.
- Maintain an electronic record of all the medicines we dispense for you.
- Check your prescriptions for interactions with other medicines and talk to your prescriber about these should we feel there is a need to do so.
- Provide professional advice to you about the medicines you have been prescribed.
- Dispense the Emergency Contraceptive Pill.
- Provide advice on vitamins and health & beauty items.
- Provide general health and wellbeing advice
Countdown Pharmacy is currently available at:
- Countdown Newtown (Wellington)
- Countdown Rangitikei St (Palmerston North)
- Countdown Browns Bay (Auckland)
- Countdown Mount Roskill (Auckland)
- Countdown Petone (Lower Hutt)
- Countdown Lincoln Road (Auckland)
Pharmacy at Countdown Newtown.